T3 Training is an Australian based business dedicated to providing high quality training programs to athletes worldwide
T3 Coach - Nick Leman
I have been fortunate to work full time with professional athletes since 2012, both on the conditioning and medical side of sports performance. Through this I have been lucky to work with many world class athletes and coaches in both team and individual sport.
All of these experiences have helped shape my philosophies and methods and are reflected in the programs that I write.
Nick is the current High Performance Director and Head of Strength & Conditioning for Reign FC in the NWSL in the USA. Previously Nick worked as a physiotherapist for Melbourne City FC in the A-League from 2012-16. As an amateur athlete Nick competed in triathlon as well as surf life saving. Nick won 2 Victorian titles and 1 Australian title in the 2km run between 2012-2014.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (La Trobe University)
- Masters in High Performance Sport (ACU)
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning (ASCA)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Level 1 Community Athletics Coach (Athletics Australia)
- CPR & First Aid (Life Saving Victoria)